Mediterranean, 2007...VERY early roll call?

spav01

So, after lots of back and forth, and this year's non-cruise Madrid-Lisbon vacation cut short by two funerals (and no weddings), we're doing the Westerdam RSVP gig. Got an inside cabin (actually cheaper than the fare currently posted on the HAL website for a comparable 10 day Rome-Rome cruise), and are looking forward to a wonderful vacation 14 months from now. Until then, I guess I'll just stare at pics of the ship ...

Michael

We Were Signed Up To Go On The Caribbean Cruise In Feb. Of 2007, But Decided To Change To The Meditteranean Cruise When Many Of Our Friends Decided To Go On That One. This Is Our 12th Rsvp Cruise And Usually We Get A Balcony Cabin , But This Time We Will Need More Money For The Flight To And From Rome So We Got An Inside Cabin. We Really Didn't Use The Balcony That Much Anyway So I'm Sure We Will Be Fine With An Inside Cabin. We Enjoy Being On Deck With Everyone Else Most Of The Time Anyway. It Is A Long Way Off , But We Are Really Looking Foward To It.

Ed

That was our thinking as well. During Mexican Riviera a few years back, we did enjoy having it, but this time, with so many port days, we figure we'll just have cocktails at shceduled events (or any parties anyone may invite us to lol). I'm excited about it as well.

Archived