Checking In Live From The Spirit (6/3 Cruise)

discjoker

Hello. I was able to find an open wifi connection here in St. Thomas (on my balcony). Just thought I would post to say that things are going great. The weather has been pretty decent (rained first couple days at sea). Sailing has been very smooth and everyone seems to be having a great time. Unfortunately I missed the CC meet and greet (long story).

I may check in here again before we sail from St. Thomas at 1:00am. If there are any specific questions, ask away. Hopefully I can answer them.

OUTSTANDING.... I just booked 8/19 and looking forward to your comments.

Past comments have noted the food, has been "not great" bad eggs and such....Any comments

The main dining room food has been pretty good. The buffet has been decent but the eggs have been runny every morning we have dined there. There is an omelet station that makes great omelets and will cook eggs to order any way you would like them.

Saying that, I feel the negative comments regarding the food on this ship are not justified.

Well, we are in Tortola. No open wifi connection found from the balcony today. Am using an internet cafe right near the dock. The ship arrived this morning around 6-6:30 to Tortola. I may check in again from Bermuda. Having a great time!

Thanks for the live updates. I love reading them. How are the hairdryers on the ship? Strong or weak? Should I plan to bring my own? Where is it located? If I BMO can I just plug in a regular hairdryer? What about a charger?

Thanks, from some posts I've read I'm a little confused on this.

Judy

Hi, Its awesome that you are taking the time from your relaxing to share with fellow cruisers. I am thinking when Bigfoot88 and I hit the seas on the 19th of August we will have to check in as well. We have sailed often on the Majesty and the Spirit is a larger ship so we are not quite sure what to expect. We are looking forward to the change of scenery both on the ship and at our different destinations. If there are any recommendations for shore sites that have stood out for you please pass those on... especially with the limited time in each port. Also, do you have Jose and Patti as musical entertainment in one of the lounges? I had them on my very first cruise, oh, about 10+ years ago and I thought they were really good (yes, I did purchase thier cd, lol). I can't find much about the entertainment onboard. I am really big on comedians and shows, what do they have to offer on the spirit? (My last cruise was the comedian cruise to Bermuda) Anyway, thanks for your time... looking forward to the rest of your posts... Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

sweetp

Archived