nordam 7/20/06

bsmorgan

HI, I AM NEW TO THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY TWO PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A DRIVER IN nAPLES. ALSO WE ARE LOKKIN FOR DRIVERS IN OTHER PORTS. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE FROM BUFFALO AND MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAN ARE FROM LA. WE NEED INFORMATION ON COMPANYS FOR TRANSFERS IN ROME AS WE ARE THER FOR 4 DAYS BEFORE SAILING PLEAS TRY AND CONTACT ME AT BSMORGAN THANKS , BARBARA

HI, I AM NEW TO THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY TWO PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A DRIVER IN nAPLES. ALSO WE ARE LOKKIN FOR DRIVERS IN OTHER PORTS. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE FROM BUFFALO AND MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAN ARE FROM LA. WE NEED INFORMATION ON COMPANYS FOR TRANSFERS IN ROME AS WE ARE THER FOR 4 DAYS BEFORE SAILING PLEAS TRY AND CONTACT ME AT BSMORGAN THANKS , BARBARA

First welcome to the boards. Second if you go to the Roll Call boards you will find a thread already started for pax on this cruise.

My wife and I live in Fairport and are flying in the day before we embark and staying at the Airport Hilton. We have arrangements with someother travelers. However there are others on the Roll Call site that may be able to share transport with you.

ralph

Archived