Safes? on the "Majesty of the Seas"

We have been in both a superior ocean view and a regular ocean view and both of those rooms had safes. Hope this helps.

When are you going? I am scheduled to go again in December and would love an update on your cruise if you are going before me.

We have been in both a superior ocean view and a regular ocean view and both of those rooms had safes. Hope this helps.

When are you going? I am scheduled to go again in December and would love an update on your cruise if you are going before me.

When in Dec are you sailing??? We are doing the weekend cruise Dec 1-4!

I called RC and asked if there were safes in the interior rooms on deck 5 and the guy told me that all cabins have safes in them. I thought I had read somewhere on the boards that there are safes in cabins from deck 6 and above.

I am curious about the safes, the ones that use a magnetic strip to open. If each of us (4 woman-girls getaway) has a different card with magnetic strip, will they all open the safe? If so, how "safe" is that? If anyone gets into your room they can open it :confused:

I called RC and asked if there were safes in the interior rooms on deck 5 and the guy told me that all cabins have safes in them. I thought I had read somewhere on the boards that there are safes in cabins from deck 6 and above.

I am curious about the safes, the ones that use a magnetic strip to open. If each of us (4 woman-girls getaway) has a different card with magnetic strip, will they all open the safe? If so, how "safe" is that? If anyone gets into your room they can open it :confused:

Guy at RC is wrong (big surprise there!). :rolleyes: You are correct, deck 6 and above have safes.

The safes that use a magnetic strip-you have use the same card to open. So, no, you can't use 4 different cards. However, on our last cruise, dh and I found out we could use the different cards from the same account--we each have a card for an account with the same numbers and apparently because the magentic strip contains the same information, they both worked. HTH

Archived