Stingrays with Capt Bryan or Moby Dick?

shirleygr

Hey there.

We'll be in GC in early November and want to do the Stingrays. Our ship will be in port from 10 am until 6 pm. I'm not sure which tour company we should use.

Capt Bryan has a catamaran (which I love) but their tour runs 2:00 until 4:30 and they say we will be back at the tender pier by 4:50. I'm assuming the last tender will be around 5:00 so this seems kinda close, especially if we run into any sort of bad traffic on the way, a common occurrence I understand.

Moby Dick says to check in once we tender onto the island and they will get us on the next boat out. They have 4 boats and one runs about every hour. This would certainly give us more flexibility and we wouldn't worry about being under a time crunch. Of course, having read many negative reviews of Moby Dick lately, I'm a little concerned about using them.

So, what would you do? BTW, Capt Marvin and Nativeway both report no availability for the day we are in port--checked with them already. TIA

Archived