How do I find out my room assignment?

bersie

I booked a gty 5a for 6/29/06 and would like to find out what my room assigment is. Anybody know how?

Log on to carnival.com and fill out your Fun Pass info, return to the Fun Pass page and click on Gifts and Services, then click on a gift or items there, scroll down on that page to view the gift or item, you will see 2 boxes, one with your booking number and a box with your cabin number or guara in it.

I will be on the Conquest in July I looked for my number and don't see it. It's asking me to put my booking # and my cabin #? Will it charge me for doing that if I select that item?

thanks

:)

ok, go to carnival, and click on funpass at the bottom. Punch in your booking number, last name, select the name of your ship from the drop-down list, select your sail date from the drop-down list. Click continue. On the page you now see, you will see order gifts and services under the square with all of your names on it. Click that. It will pop you up another window. Look in the address bar of that window, maximize it if you need to. If you have not been assigned a cabin number, in the address bar at the end, you will see cabin number = guar. If you have been assigned a number, you will see cabin number = whatever your number is. Good luck!:)

I got my cabin assingment, I'm sharing a cabin with a friend, and she needed to fill out her fun pass before I could get any info. She did just that and no problem. Thanks soooooo much!!!!!! :p

you people are GREAT!!!!!! I'm on the upper deck any feed back on these cabins balcony?noise etc.....

woo hoo, cruise in one week, lucky thang - have a greattt trip (don't forget the nitty gritty details) :D
Thanks!!!! I'm gonna make sure I do, the only thing that's gonna be between me and a greattt time once we leave is time and opportunity:D and I'm gonna use both of these to the fullest!!!!!:D

Archived