flowers

RunningDeer

We have gotten flowers locally from Aukland to Tahiti and never had a problem bringing them on board. I would either call Princess customer service or try posting this over on the Princess board to see if you could get a definite answer there.

Charlie

I posted this same question a while back. So many people talked about buying flowers in Tahiti for their cruise and bringing them onboard....so I asked about Hawaii.

From the folks who live in Hawaii and answer so many of our questions came two suggestions.

Chinatown in Oahu (not far from the port), and

Hilo, there are stands/shops next to the pier.

We plsn to purchase flowers for our cruise in one or both of these places when we cruise the TP next month (I can't believe I just said next month.....yippee!!!)

Hope this helps.

Sandy

Sunday mornings, check out the local farmers market (corner of Kamehameha and Mamo). The selection of flowers is incredible. you can also find good selections in most of the big grocery stores or drug stores. You will die when you see how inexpensive they are! The flowers are some of our favorite reasons for going back to the islands again and again Enjoy your cruise!

Sismartin - and enjoy your cruise as well!

Charlie

Archived