Question about onboard credit?

tooalto

I gave my husband and myself a "gift" of onboard credit so that yet another portion of our cruise will be paid for upfront. My question is will any unused credit be applied to the card we use for sign and sail or must it be returned to the card originally used for purchase? The store where I work must make all returns to the original form of payment, including the original credit card. It really doesn't matter we will get the return but with my horrible accounting skills, I'd just like to know where to find it.

TIA

I gave my husband and myself a "gift" of onboard credit so that yet another portion of our cruise will be paid for upfront. My question is will any unused credit be applied to the card we use for sign and sail or must it be returned to the card originally used for purchase? The store where I work must make all returns to the original form of payment, including the original credit card. It really doesn't matter we will get the return but with my horrible accounting skills, I'd just like to know where to find it.

TIA

It will be credited to the card you present at check-in.

Archived