Just off crisue N617

pkwessel

Hi all,

Just off the cruise N617, and well a bit if a mixed criuse. We didn't realise that the gastro had hit the media until Brisbane.(June 7) when we saw the camera crew reporting near the ship! Then we knew it was bad. Even my Daughter (aged 5) got it on the last day. Also, this cruise was full of old people and my family was the minority. Still enjoyed the crisue.

Hi all,

Just off the cruise N617, and well a bit if a mixed criuse. We didn't realise that the gastro had hit the media until Brisbane.(June 7) when we saw the camera crew reporting near the ship! Then we knew it was bad. Even my Daughter (aged 5) got it on the last day. Also, this cruise was full of old people and my family was the minority. Still enjoyed the crisue.

Glad you're ok, welcome back, hope your daughter is better by now. I guess this sort of thing can happen on any holiday especially when you are in close quarters like a cruise ship. Hopefully it wasn't too bad for those who suffered the bug. Even when there are more of old or young you can always find something to enjoy on the ship. That's what appealed to me the most, you can find quiet spots or loud spots, whatever you prefer. I am looking forward to our next cruise even though it's a very long way off yet.

Archived