What's the earliest/latest you have gotten of the ship?

stitch78

In leui of my too early flight situation, I was just curious what is the earliest or latest you have been able to exit the ship after getting back? What's average?

We are going on the Elation so scheduled time is 8AM.

On both of our Elation sailings we were off the ship by 8:30 and in our car by 9:00. We live north of Houston and were home by 10:30.

Remember, your cruise may vary. You may be delayed for any number of reasons. If you make an early flight reservation "Murphy's Law" almost guarantees a delay.

"Earliest" - was one of the first people off (before they even announced ... saw a line and jumped in) on my last Glory trip. The ship came into port late (hmmm ... Progresso) and I was off as self-assist at 10:45. I made the 12:55 flight I had booked, but the people who did standard debarkation obviously didn't.

"Latest" - Was in Rosie's (in no rush) on the Valor and couldn't hear the announcements. Went out on the pool deck around 10ish and heard the CD over the loudspeaker begging people to leave. :)

This is easy, since I've only been on 2 cruises! ;)

Earliest: Pride ~ 8:45. Had a ship-sponsored post-cruise tour which started at 9:00.

Latest: Miracle ~ 10:00. We had a late flight, so we were taking our time. 10:00 means off the ship, found our luggage, through customs and standing outside the cruise terminal.

Archived