length of sunny liston tour

jazzie67

Hi first time going on a cruise...have heard alot of great reviews about Sunny Liston & Godfrey...can anyone tell me how long the tour is and if I would be able to check out some more places on my own after the tour....ship leaves @ 8PM...thanks!

Hey jazzie67 - not sure what time your ship arrives, but if it leaves at 8 p.m. you should have plenty of time. We took Sunny's tour in early May.

You will be given a choice of 1,2, or 3 hours of shopping prior to meeting Sunny at a designated point in town to start the island tour. My ship arrives around 9, so I chose the 2 hours of shopping, starting at 10 a.m. A couple of hours is plenty unless you are into serious jewelry shopping!

The tour of the island itself probably took about 2 hours, then he takes everyone straight to the beach - from what I hear, usually Sapphire Beach. You can choose to stay there for a couple of hours, and he will return to get you, or you can go back to the port with him after about 1/2 hour at the beach. Either way, you should have time to shop at Havensight or in town, or take the tram to Paradise Point after the tour.

We decided to stay at Sapphire Beach for a couple hours, Sunny still had us back at the pier by 4 or 4:30 p.m., so we had time to take our belongings back to the ship, and come out and shop at Havensight for a couple of hours. Shops in town close around 5-ish, but Havensight is open later.

Make sure you go up on top deck to watch the ship leave St Thomas..it is gorgeous at sailaway at dusk like that!

Archived