Coral Breezes in Belize

MsMiMi

Can anybody give me any advice for Belize. Started looking at the Xunantunich Ruins, but the 2 hour drive to & from just really is not very appealing... not to mention the travel advisories for the area next to it!

Then I went to a site for Coral Breezed Caye Caulker & Ray Alley Tour... looked good but I haven't read any reviews by anyone here...so I'm unsure about it.

Anybody used this company or tour or know of anybody who has?

Thanks for any help you can provide...

Michelle

Hi

We were on the Shark Stingray Alley & Coral Gardens & lunch on Caye Caulker in early May of 2006 & we all had a great time.

They now do biz as Hammer Head.

Try them & you will love them.

Bill in FL

Thanks Bill, How do I find them? and any idea as to why their name changed?

Michelle

Hi

We were on the Shark Stingray Alley & Coral Gardens & lunch on Caye Caulker in early May of 2006 & we all had a great time.

They now do biz as Hammer Head.

Try them & you will love them.

Bill in FL

My friend and I are considering this excursion for November. We have been to Belize a couple of times before and have done cave tubing, Lamanai ruins, and some snorkeling. How many people were on the boat? How many were snorkelers and how many observers? How deep was the water at the Shark Ray Alley site? How long did you stay at Caye Caulker after the snorkeling? If you had lunch, how was it?

Thanks in advance for you insights into this tour!

My family and I took the coralbreezes shark alley tour last year. It's the best.

Snorkled the barrier reef than swam with the sharks. We were taken to Kay Caulker where we had lunch at the local resteraunt. Good service and good people to do business with.

Archived