Crown Princess Dinner - COME ON PEOPLE...THROW US A BONE

lovn2liv

I feel like Tiny Tim waiting for his share of plum pudding.

It is close to 7:00 AM EST...and I was expecting to see a BLAST of information from you lucky dogs that were able to board the Crown Princess last night.

Where are you? I did see a post from "Ke???" which I thank you...the ship was magnificent she says...so what I'm looking for, and I cannot imagine that I am unique...

Pictures, anyone take pictures? Also, all your wonderful adjectives describing the experience...some of you do such an awesome job with that too.

I figured before I got my housework started, I would get my Crown dose for the day....but looks like my "to do list" has been renumbered...

Thanks everyone.

Thank you folks.

I feel like Tiny Tim waiting for his share of plum pudding.

It is close to 7:00 AM EST...and I was expecting to see a BLAST of information from you lucky dogs that were able to board the Crown Princess last night.

Where are you? I did see a post from "Ke???" which I thank you...the ship was magnificent she says...so what I'm looking for, and I cannot imagine that I am unique...

Pictures, anyone take pictures? Also, all your wonderful adjectives describing the experience...some of you do such an awesome job with that too.

I figured before I got my housework started, I would get my Crown dose for the day....but looks like my "to do list" has been renumbered...

Thanks everyone.

Thank you folks.

Look at 7/2 role call for some ship info.

Maraprince

Archived