Kids club and arcade on spirit - first time cruiser

Blossum

How is the kids club? I want my 5 and 10 year old to stay together. I thnk the age range is 6 to 9. My 5 year old will be 6 2 weeks after we get back from our trip. Will they let them stay together in the kids club?

also, is the arcade free? or only free when they go as part of the kids club?

thanks again for everyones help...you cansee that this is my first time and I have lots of questions!!

My daughter loves the kids club on all the NCL cruises that we have been on. She has been 4,6 and 8 when on her cruises. She always hates it when it is pick up time and can't wait to go back.

To answer your questions:

1.) NCL is VERY strict about the age groups in the Kids Club. There are no exceptions. (as many on here will tell you who have tried.) Besides, the 10 year old would get bored with younger kids stuff.

2.) Kids Club runs while at Sea. In the evening it is from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and the times vary during the morning and afternoon. There is group babysitting for a fee between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. and while in ports, but both require advance sign-up.

3.) The video arcades are just like any video arcade on land, they eat quarters and kids can play as they want. My daughter has never been taken to the arcade as part of any Kids Club activities although they do do crafts and other activities.

Also, kids cannot sign themselves in and out of kids club, a parent must do that. There is a sign-up and orientation meeting on the first evening of your cruise. Although you can sign your child up later for Kids Club, this meeting is the best place to get answers.

Archived