Deck Question

heywhatsup

ook, I'm sorry, I should have made my question clearer. I wanted to know if the Promenade Deck on the Crown Princess is anything like the Royal Promenade on the Explorer.

Well ... Here are links to the deck plans -

Crown: http://www.princess.com/ships/kp/deck/kp_promenade_index.html

Explorer: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=05&shipCode=EX&shipProfile=1081&sailDate=1060611&hasNavigation=false

Both ships offer a continious outside walkway that will allow you to take a long stroll around the whole ship. Beyond that, I think we are at a loss on what you are looking for.

ook, I'm sorry, I should have made my question clearer. I wanted to know if the Promenade Deck on the Crown Princess is anything like the Royal Promenade on the Explorer.

I thought my answer was clear but I guess not.

NO the Promenade decks on the 2 ships in question are nothing alike. The Promenade on the Explorer is wide open like a city street where they can have parades and whatnot.

On Caribbean Princess it is all broken down into into smaller venues. Looking at the deck plans posted earlier it looks like the Crown is very similar to the Caribbean Princess and very dissimilar to the Explorer.

Bill

Is the promenade deck on the caribbean princess (and the new crown princess) anything like it is on the voyager class ships on RCCL?

You might need to specify inside deck or outside deck.

Archived