Snorkel Park?

stillababe

Has anyone been to snorkel park, and have any feedback? As I recall, last year it was still fairly new and some parts of it were under construction still. Is there any update? Is it worth going to? Thanks for any information.

my DH and i were in bermuda last august on a land vacation. we took the ferry over to the dockyards and just happened upon SNORKEL PARK. it was beautiful and empty. i suspect that that was because it was a saturday and there weren't any ships in port.

if you plan on going here......i would try to get there 1st thing in the morning or probably later (2nd shift). there are chair and umbrella rentals and a place to buy food.:)

Has anyone been to snorkel park, and have any feedback? As I recall, last year it was still fairly new and some parts of it were under construction still. Is there any update? Is it worth going to? Thanks for any information.
Never been. Heard it is crowded. We'll be there 7/11 and we may end up there due to the ease of getting there. I hearch Church Bay is top but kids...buses...etc

Never been. Heard it is crowded. We'll be there 7/11 and we may end up there due to the ease of getting there. I hearch Church Bay is top but kids...buses...etc

Chruch Bay can be excellent on a calm day, on others the currents and waves can make it a very difficult snorkel. This is true for most locations on the South Shore.

A few of the best places I have been are Snorkel Park, Tobacco Bay and Achilles Bay both in St. George.

I love Snorkel Park. It is a short walk if your ship is docked at the Royal Naval Dockyard. It is so nice and clean. There were two floating rafts with built in waterslide. I really had fun sliding down into the water.

We enjoyed cocktails on the second floor of the snack bar building with no glass windows-- just open air and a wonderful seabreeze. During the week there is a street festival that sounds like fun. I'm not sure which night, but I am hoping it is when we are there in October.

Mary

Plymouth, MA

Archived