catamaran help

love2sub

My family of four would like a catamaran trip while in St. Thomas on Christmas Day. Can anyone make a recommendation? We are not into large tours, but would like something more small and friendly. We are on Princess and they list Champagne Catamaran excursion, but I wonder if it's the big, cattle herd type excursion. Are there any private operators we can contact?

Islander, would love your recommendation as well!

Thanks!

We did Daydreamers/Coconuts Catamaran in St. Thomas a couple of weeks ago. The catamaran is only two years old, restroom facilities, great lunch, unlimited full bar, and very nice. We went to Hawks nest, Honeymoon beach and one other stop (can't remember). The crew was exceptionally friendly and there were only about 18 people. Of which we were 8 of them.

We met them at the Renaissance hotel. Email me if you have any questions. Cost was 110 adults and 55 for kids.

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your response. I tried to email you, but no luck. How do I contact Daydreamers? We were thinking of a regular yacht sail, but my husband thinks a catamaran would be more fun. Any opinion on that?

Thanks again!

Lisa

Archived