Valor in rough water

I know that the ships stay out of rough water - for the most part. But I just checked the ship cams, and Valor is under a little rough weather on its way to Grand Cayman. Its probably coming out of it though because (from what I saw on CNN) the storm is out of Cuba. Weather looks great in Grand Cayman!! And not bad in Miami. Fantasy is docked and loading!! Even with the bad weather, and knowing that I could be sailing in bad weather, I can't wait for my vacation!!

We are sailing the Valor (western caribbean) in October and it makes me sad today to check the webcam and see the rough sees and all the rain. What a first day of vacation. I know if there is bad weather the ships will change itinerary or change ports but I still would hate to have rain while on the ship. Price you pay I guess.....

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for those folks! :)

I know that the ships stay out of rough water - for the most part. But I just checked the ship cams, and Valor is under a little rough weather on its way to Grand Cayman. Its probably coming out of it though because (from what I saw on CNN) the storm is out of Cuba. Weather looks great in Grand Cayman!! And not bad in Miami. Fantasy is docked and loading!! Even with the bad weather, and knowing that I could be sailing in bad weather, I can't wait for my vacation!!

Hi - I live in Miami and don't know where you are getting your forecast but the weather here in Miami today is absolutely misreable. It has been grey skies, overcast, drizzly and rainy all day....I haven't seen the sun not one time....Not great weather at all:(

We were on the Valor last August, coming back from Cozumel to Miami. We were in 9-12 ft swells. Not a problem. The Valor was pretty calm considering.

Katrina had hit Miami that day. We docked in Miami the next morning.

What was scary, was flying home from Miami to California parallel to Katrina for awhile.

Photocruiser

Hi - I live in Miami and don't know where you are getting your forecast but the weather here in Miami today is absolutely misreable. It has been grey skies, overcast, drizzly and rainy all day....I haven't seen the sun not one time....Not great weather at all:(

Sorry, just going by the web cams. It looks gray on that, and no rain on the camera. Thats right I normally look for!

Archived