Visa to Mexico or Bahamas

Miko

Hi,

We'd like to travel to Caribbean or Bahamas but our travel agent says that we need to get visa to Mexico and Bahamas as we are not US citizens (on work visa in the US). We have to fly to NY to get Mexican visa as i understand, does anyone know if we need only transit visa there and can we get visa to Bahamas upon entry? How is this system work on a cruise?

I will appreciate any response.

thanks

I suggest you contact your Consulate for help with this. Every country has different requirements, and you don't want to make a decision based on information received on this board, then find out that it is out of date or incorrect.

Hi,

We'd like to travel to Caribbean or Bahamas but our travel agent says that we need to get visa to Mexico and Bahamas as we are not US citizens (on work visa in the US). We have to fly to NY to get Mexican visa as i understand, does anyone know if we need only transit visa there and can we get visa to Bahamas upon entry? How is this system work on a cruise?

I will appreciate any response.

thanks

Contact the consulate of the country in which you are a citizen. They can tell you what is required and how to get it. Don't rely on these boards. We are all clever and witty but you need to talk to someone who really knows.:)

Archived