St Marten, St Thomas Excursion With 3 Year Old - Help

cmh1919

Hello,

We are traveling on the Mariner of the Seas on October 1 with our son who will just have turned 3. Can someone please suggest some good excursions we can do with a 3-year old in St. Maarten and St. Thomas?

I see all these fun excursions listed that we will not be able to do with a toddler and I am hoping someone can suggest something fun they did.

Thanks!!

I don't know if an ship sponsored excursion is offered, but Coral World in St. Thomas is great for little kids. We took a cab from the port and our driver gave us a tour of the island also. There is a nice little beach right next to Coral World that you can walk to.

I don't know if a ship sponsored excursion is offered, but Coral World in St. Thomas is great for little kids. We took a cab from the port and our driver gave us a tour of the island also. There is a nice little beach right next to Coral World that you can walk to.

we just got back from St. Thomas on DCL. We used shoretrips.com and booked a Pirate Eco-Adventure Snorkel Tour that was great for little kids. My son, 4, didn't want to snorkel, but my husband and I just took turns.

We were on both islands with a 2.5 year old. We took Godfrey's tour in St. Thomas (arranged on our own), and then he dropped us off at the beach next to Coral World (did not go in Coral World, so can't comment.)

St. Martin was not planned (we had planned on Aruba). We went to Orient Beach. It was nice, but there is a strong surf there (or at least there was the day we were there.) You'd have to hold your child's hand at all times. But we found a little bar with a playground on the sand and in the shade that was terrific!

Whatever you decide, enjoy!

Archived