Miami Beach Hotels

amberbailey

I've been reading a lot of the reviews that say to use easyclicktravel.com. for hotels. We are staying in Miami for one night post our cruise and would like to be on the beach, but want a nice hotel. I think we've narrowed it down between the Intercontinental and Loews. I've seen a lot of good reviews on the Intercontintental. Does anyone know about Loews on the beach.

Also, there are two off the record hotels that are 5 star on easyclicktravel.com. One is for $119 on South Beach and the other is $208 in the downtown area. Any ideas on what hotels those might be and is downtown close enough to the beach? There are five of us (my husband and I and three teenage daughters). I'm just trying to guarantee a room for four and then hopefully we can get a roll-away.

It would be so helpful if you would post your dates. The Intercontinental is the five star off the record in Downtown Miami. A five star in South Beach for $119 is very surprising. That's a fabulous price but I have no idea what property it would be. After looking at the website, it's only 4 1/2 not 5, but I suppose it could be Loews.

The Loew's is right on the beach and walkable to all that makes South Beach hot. The pool area is outstanding. The rest of the hotel is pretty nice too. You would be very satisfied here.

As stated the IC is in Miami, not Miami Beach and about a 10-15 minute cab ride to the beach.

Miami is the mainland and Miami Beach is the barrier island and they are two separate cities. Downtown is Miami mainland.

South Beach hotels are notoriously small and in all likelyhood, will not be able to fit a roll away. Before you book five in a room, call the Loews.

My king bed room would not have fit a roll away in the Loews.

The $119 in South Beach is probably the Royal Palm.

Archived