Speed 2 -- Poseidon -- True Hollywood Stories!

norm2002

Another TV Special on Cruising!

61793199.dRnlt4Ey.header.bb.elogo.jpgE! Entertainment Channel

True Hollywood Story

logo.b.gif

THS INVESTIGATES

DEADLY WATERS

Premieres: June 18, 8p

150.deadly.waters.061206.jpg

The vast ocean conceals killers--sharks, tsunamis, pirates and more. In this episode, we'll show you what happens when the sea unleashes its unrelenting power to become...deadly

---------------------------------------

Sorry, friends, but I may have a small slot in this one as well. Not quite sure what slant THS will put on the story. OK, so if I'm on this Hollywood TV show, how do I get nominated for an Emmy? :)

>"OK, so if I'm on this Hollywood TV show, how do I get nominated for an Emmy? "

Well, first you have to join their union; then submit your audition tape in the category 'Most Favored Seabourn Realiity Star Attacked by Priates' and then, Bob's your uncle!

Thanks for the heads up!

Hi Bob

We do get E on satellite here although I dn't know if/when it will be shown here. They have said they'll send me a copy so I hope to get to see it some time.

Regards

Norm

Well, I am here to report that our Norm was terrific in his piece last night. The show focused on several water/ship disasters, and the piracy segment was on at about 65 minutes, including commericals. There were several others interviews, and Norm was concise and the episode coverage was good, showing some bits I had not seen on the news!

I must admit that I was feeling sorry for a couple featured in the earlier tsunami bit in Thailand (they could sail out to sea) but were then best by pirates in Indonesia! (After that I tuned into 'The Iron Chef' where lobster was the 'surprise' ingredient.)

WELL DONE, NORM!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived