I hate my Friend

Eleris

:mad: I am so mad! She just came back from the Century refurb cruise and had the best time ever but....that wasn't enough. I have been trying to get her to try Celeb for 8 years and bragging about the Michele Roux menu so what does she do? While onboard she goes over to him in the main dining room and compliments him on dinner and he kisses her on both cheeks. They proceed to spend quite a bit of time talking (she speaks fluent French) and drinking wine! The nerve of her! To have a good time and get to speak to Michele in person! :mad: The next time she goes she better not have so much fun or I'll write a letter to Dan!:D

I don't normally sail Celebrity, will soon, but this thread caught my eye. Clearly your friend is a horrible person and needs to make this up to you with a free cruise!!!

As a food snob I can see no other way. :D

And to think... the miserable wench can have all that fun ( twice as much?) in two languages! Really insensitve to your feelings. She's got to go! :p

Perhaps all is not lost... maybe with intimate connections with Michel Roux and his kitchen, she gained a lot of weight that you didn't.:D

Archived