Carnival Valor Cabin 7439

MILEMRKR63

My buddy and I have this cabin for our 10/22 cruise. It has an odd shape and we were wondering if anyone has stayed/seen the inside of this cabin. The balcony is larger than other cabins in the category.

Thank you kindly in advance for any comments.

I had a similar question about another Carnival ship. I wasn't finding answers, so I called the Carnival 800 number and asked them. My suggestion would be to be as specific as you can with your questions.

I wanted to know the size of our room (ie. diimensions) as well as the size of our balcony. It took them asking a few people, but they were able to give me the answers I needed to make what I thought was a wise decision on what room I wanted on the ship.

Good Luck!:)

We had 7434 on the other side onthe Liberty-- same class ship as the valor.

Did you ever cruise in a balcony cabin before?

I will give you MY opinion on this cabin. Base my opinion on always having aft balconies.

Sure the balcony is longer-- http://community.webshots.com/photo/548033450/2498147650062547426hYwqZI

your chair will be at an angle since there is no leg room to sit out and look directly out in the waters.

The square footage in the cabin is more then a regular cat 8 cabin but a lot of the square footage is not usuable. Ex is the long dark hallway that you cant do anything there except store your suitcases.

There is no sofa in the cabin and although before I sailed I didnt think a sofa was important it was very much missed. I could only sit on the bed - when there are two people getting ready for dinner the cabin seems like it closed up on us-- the only place to get ready is the small space between the bed and the vanity.

The bathroom door opens to the bed. I like the set up of the bathroom- getting ready leave the door opened and watch the waters in your mirror.

The beds in this room are two beds pushed together-- these beds can not be seperated as there is no room space to do that.

Personally -- for the same money--take another cabin. If you want a bigger balcony try for one on the direct aft across the back of the ship- you will not be disappointed.

http://community.webshots.com/*****

Thanks for the photos and the opinions.

This will be my 28th sailing on Carnival, most with a balcony but am sure this room will be fine for my buddy and I as we are rarely in the cabin to begin with. My trusted T/A said we will be happy with this cabin and she has yet to dissapoint. The extra balcony space alone is worth it for us.

Once again, thanks.

That was my first side balcony..and it was not what i was expecting.

friends of ours had 6234 on the Miracle. which is a side balcony. check the deck plans. When I saw the deck plans for the Liberty thats what I was expecting. Funny thng is i tell people not to expect and only anticipate..

here is a pic of what i thought i was gonna get.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1293682914062547426RhfvOj

yes, that is their side balcony.

Archived