Fashion question

I'm a bit embarrased by this question, but just gotta ask. :D

I've only been to the caribbean in the summertime. I'm booked for my first ocean cruise the first week of October out of San Juan. Is it appropriate to wear white then?

Also, is it still very hot in the evenings, or does it cool off? As you can tell, I have no idea what to pack. :confused:

I've only been to the caribbean in the summertime. I'm booked for my first ocean cruise the first week of October out of San Juan. Is it appropriate to wear white then?

Also, is it still very hot in the evenings, or does it cool off? As you can tell, I have no idea what to pack. :confused:

In the Caribbean, I think white goes ANYTIME! ;)

I haven't cruised in the Fall yet ( although I have one booked for this November :) ) so I can't really comment on the weather at that time of year.

You will love cruising - have fun!

There hasnt been one cruise I have been on (any time of year) that I didnt need a cardigan sweater or shawl while strolling ship at night outside. The breeze hits you.

I remember one cruise I wrapped the room blanket around me I was so cold on deck.

Just bring a cardigan sweater or shawl just in case you need it.

There hasnt been one cruise I have been on (any time of year) that I didnt need a cardigan sweater or shawl while strolling ship at night outside. The breeze hits you.

I remember one cruise I wrapped the room blanket around me I was so cold on deck.

Just bring a cardigan sweater or shawl just in case you need it.

Ooooooohhhhh - - more shopping! :D

We wear white year-round even here in central-almost-southern Florida. It's considered tropical wear - so you're certainly okay in the Caribbean! October is really still summer-like. Hot, humid days; warm, humid nights. Beautiful mornings.

I normally take a sweater or light jacket in the evening. You can really catch a chill when you go to and from air conditioning.

Archived