ScholarShip@Sea???

AndyPanda

from the Princess website......

Now expanded to our entire Princess fleet, our ScholarShip@Sea® program offers contemporary enrichment to enhance your vacation experience.

From wine tasting to web design to digital travel photography, choose from up to 40 courses per voyage, six per sea day, from core topic areas including: Photography, Computers, Culinary, Visual Arts, and Special Topics. Guests also have the opportunity to expand their ScholarShip@Sea® experience as small group instruction will be offered for pottery courses, photography, ceramics, in-depth computer programs and more.*

* Some courses may not be available on every ship. Space is limited and group instruction courses are offered for a minimal fee.

or some external program that goes along with Photoshop. They were taught during sea days, he took both Part 1 and Part 2 ($25 a pop) and he really enjoyed them. They were very helpful for learning how to further enhance photos. There might have been a ceramics class offered, but I think that was it. I know there was some sort of crafty workshop going on, the day we stopped by it was on scrapbooking, but I don't think it was part of the scholarship program. Sorry I can't help more.

Charlie

:confused: Does Princess privide a list on-line or other details? It would be great to know in advance what is being offered ahead of time so less time is spent on the ship figuring out what to sign up for.

On the Crown out of NYC there is a lot of ship time so I want to take the classes. Do they have limits and fill quickly?

It drives me crazy that Princess fails to provide details on their web site....:confused:

Archived