Mariner E1 or E2

Location, location. location.................and deck

same with the D cat.

Hope that helps.

We did the Mariner in Feb, in a E1, aft which had a huge balconcy.

NextUps:

Millie aug med

Naviagator Feb

Connie July05

Bonnie,

It seems to me that the E1 is also slightly larger--like 10 sq. feet, or something like that. We just got off the Mariner and had 2 E2 cabins--we didn't feel cramped at all but only had 2 people in each cabin.

We had an E1 and an E2 cabin on the Mariner. The only difference I could tell was the E1 slept 3. A bunk pulled down from the ceiling. There may have been a little extra room, but with 3 people in the cabin, I couldn't tell!

Hi jezzdog & AtlWired --

Can you tell me what E1 cabin #s you had on Mariner? DH and I are booked in #7562, toward the bow on the port side. Looks like it's an adjoining cabin too, but I've been assured that it's virtually soundproof between the two rooms. Would love to see any photos or get any additional info. Thanks!

I'm booked into an aft E1 for next year. :D When I asked my TA what the difference was between an E1 and an E2, I was told that an E1 has some aft cabins and can accomodate 3 passengers. An E2 one is for doubles only with no aft cabins.

Beth

There is hardly any difference. I had and E1 (I believe) on the Mariner 7610...oh my gosh:D what a room...I found this room to be bigger then others and the balcony had more room...I was pretty shocked when I entered the room and new something was different...now this room starts the hump and also has an amazing view of the side of the boat at that position...being on the NOS and AOS this room just seemed to be larger to me.

I totally loved this room and I plan on heading back on the MOS and wouldn't think twice about booking this room again :D . My brother had a D2 and I could not find any difference between the two rooms (which I'm sure there is square footage difference) I could not visible tell....

We had an E1 and an E2 cabin on the Mariner. The only difference I could tell was the E1 slept 3. A bunk pulled down from the ceiling. There may have been a little extra room, but with 3 people in the cabin, I couldn't tell!

We have booked an E1 room on August 8th Mariner - can you tell me where the bunk bed was located in the ceiling? Is it above the love seat or above the bed? Somewhere I read someone wrote in and wasn't happy that the bed pulled down above their bed. Somewhere else I read it was above the love seat. We have booked room 8250 on deck 8.

Thanks........Also, anyone else ever have this room?

What about deck 6 - cat E1 or E2, can't remember now, on Navigator? We've had balcony rooms on Rhapsody and Voyager, but we were on deck 7 and 8. (I think they were called DA or something like that at the time). Please, someone, tell me we won't be disappointed on deck 6.0.I think the cabin is 6610. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Archived