???meet & Mingle

JudiH

I'm sure this is somewhere on this board but can't find anything about M&M. Does anyone know if Carnival sponsers a Meet & Mingle like RRCI does? Will be sailing on the Miracle 7/16 and would be nice to know some of you folks here on the board. Also sailing on Freedom of the Seas on 7/2 and there is already a group set up to meet prior to the official M&M that RCCI will host. Any info would be most helpful.

Oh how I wish there was but unfortunately . . . Carnival only does the "group cruises" . . . nothing like they do on Celebrity with their "Cruise Connections" or the "Meet and Mingle" on RRCI cruises. If you don't book one of Carvival's group cruises . . . you are sort of on your own. I don't know why but that's the way Carnival does it. I know that on my Celebrity cruise to the Western Caribbean, I met so many from the CC boards and had a blast. On my last cruise . . . on Carnival . . . I only met one or two from the CC boards. It was fun but it was soooo much more fun on Celebrity where you had a CC party and got to meet everyone you had been "talking" to for so many months prior to your cruise. I really enjoyed my Carnival curise (thus the reason I've booked two more) . . . but I so wish they would would allow those that do not do the Carnival "group cruises" to be allowed to meet each other as they do on Celebrity and RRCI . . . :(

Oh how I wish there was but unfortunately . . . Carnival only does the "group cruises" . . . nothing like they do on Celebrity with their "Cruise Connections" or the "Meet and Mingle" on RRCI cruises. If you don't book one of Carvival's group cruises . . . you are sort of on your own. I don't know why but that's the way Carnival does it. I know that on my Celebrity cruise to the Western Caribbean, I met so many from the CC boards and had a blast. On my last cruise . . . on Carnival . . . I only met one or two from the CC boards. It was fun but it was soooo much more fun on Celebrity where you had a CC party and got to meet everyone you had been "talking" to for so many months prior to your cruise. I really enjoyed my Carnival curise (thus the reason I've booked two more) . . . but I so wish they would would allow those that do not do the Carnival "group cruises" to be allowed to meet each other as they do on Celebrity and RRCI . . . :(

We organize our own get togethers for group cruises. Very seldom that a Cocktail Party is included in our group package.

Archived