??? for Steve re: Marcello-Seesorrento

Steve, I was in the middle of responding to your previous post when it was deleted. Thank you for the update on Marcello. We are using him for our 7/30 cruise. I know that you aren't supposed to give out info on tour operators unless it is requested, but with the new cruising season upon us I feel that it is important to future cruisers to have current info. Look what happened with Sicily Life. Last years tours were great, this years tours were very disappointing to people.

I would like to know the name of the restaurant he took you to. Another Steve who is going on a 7/23 cruise emailed me the name of a restaurant that is above Positano called latag***** which Marcello took him to previously. Is this the same restaurant? If you can email me the name of the restaurant he took you to that would be great. I know that Marcello likes to keep the name a secret. My email is bonnie610@optonline.net . Thank you.

~Bonnie

There is a reason for the rule about unsolicited reviews (positive or negative) only being in response to a request. Unfortunately it was brought about by posters pretending to be cruisers but who were, in fact, tour operators or their family members or friends. While you may not agree with the policy, it will be enforced.

I do my best when I see an unsolicited review to find an appropriate thread to merge it with, but I, like all the other hosts here, volunteer our time, and I don't always have enough to search through all the threads to find the right one.

It would make my life, as well as those who take the time to post reviews, much easier if the posts were made on an open and appropriate thread from the start.

Thanks in advance.

Karen

HostKaren@CruiseCritic.com

Archived