Anyone done the "Jeep Adventure to Paradise" in Cozumel??

We are considering doing this excursion in Cozumel. What are your opinions? It states that price is $74 per person. Is it worth it? Can anyone give me specifics on the excursion? What kind of lunch is served at the beach? Please be honest, I have only taken one Carnival excursion before (Tulum ruins in Cozumel) and was disappointed.

I think this was the one I did in Cozumel....except ours actually took us to Playa del Carmen. If so, I really really enjoyed it.

We took a ferry to the mainland and hopped real Jeep Wranglers, 3-4 to a jeep. We drove the freeway to a cavern & got to swim in it and snorkel it. They talked a bit about the formations & about the history. That was the best part. The water was very cool and clean!

Then we went to a beach off of a resort that was relatively private and un-crowded. The swell was a bit rough that day, so it was hard to do anything but play in the crashing waves. The food was a real mexican buffet with tortillas, beans, meat, salsa, guacamole. Also had fresh fruit & veggies. They provided all-you-can-drink sodas, but no alcohol was allowed (driving you know ;))

I highly recommended it, and I thought that the price I paid, while high, was well worth it. Had a great time.

Jeep Adventure to Paradise $79 per person
from
[url]http://www.templetontours.com/cozumel_tours.html[/url]

we started with a "jeep adventure to paradise"
from
[url]http://laynie530.blogspot.com/2004_03_01_laynie530_archive.html[/url]

We rented 2 jeeps at the pier area and went on our own excursion. Having been to Cozumel before helped. We had a blast mostly because we knew where we wanted to go, what to do and how much time we had to do it.

Never took the jeep Pardise tour but hear some folks liked it. Seems you can't go wrong.

Yes, we did it about 6 weeks ago- it was awesome!
The one we did ended up at Passion Island- beautiful

You left the pier in your jeep (4 to a jeep) wne through town, did some off roading, then ended up by a little ferry that took us to Passion Island. The only way to get to Passion Is is through a ship's tour and I really wanted to go there and figured my husband would enjoy the jeeps.

Passion Is is absolutelt just like the commercials (corona)
Lunch was very good- salads, roast chicken, some kind of fish, fresh vegs, rolls and fruit-also chips, salsa and guakamole. It was all delicious.

They give you one welocme drink, you can buy more or sodas, water etc are free. There are also a few vendors there, but they have little areas set up, they dont hassel you.

We were at Passion Is for about 2 hrs, then back to the ferry and jeeps and then you drive straight back to the pier.
We usually dont do a lot of the ship's excursions, but this one was just wonderful and worth every penny.

Hope this helps!

Archived