100 days left

vesw01

I'm in the same boat, :eek: , no pun intended !! Looks like we're going just about the same time. I'm eagerly waiting myself, seems like forever................................................................ here's wishing you a great vacation !!

Here is my current countdown:

Only 176 days, 6 hours, and 43 minutes until Lisa and Irene leave on

Carnival Glory for the Eastern Caribbean

December 9, 2006.

But that looks so much better then 400 and some days like when I started the countdown!! :p

I am the champion of waiting right now. I will admit that we have thought of a three or four day in the fall, but for now, March 29, 2008 is my destination.

Bonnie

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing it? I'm having a hard enough time waiting until May 6, 2007, but to wait until 2008......I think the men in the white coats would have to come and get me.

but can be done. My husband doesn't cruise, so I am going with my sister again. I can't in good conscience go more than every other year. He would like to go, but got seasick every minute of our wedding/honeymoon on the Paradise. With the advice, continual excitement, and anticipation generated by this board, I'll be able to "drive" the ship myself by the time 2008 gets here!

Bonnie

Holy crap you guys :eek: !! I would stick to counting down the months instead of days....OUCH!! I would just forget I was even going on a cruise...better yet...go on a trip somewhere else....do something..LOL!!!

Well don't throw anything at me...but I've got about 15 days left :o Luckily I booked my cruise one month before...very last minute for me...never done such a thing and I kind liked not having to wait all that time....ok let me make my exit before I get lynched :p

I am the champion of waiting right now. I will admit that we have thought of a three or four day in the fall, but for now, March 29, 2008 is my destination.

Bonnie

Bonnie...we are almost in the same "ship"...we don't leave until February 2, 2008 for the Southern Caribbean...Ain't it fun waiting?

Archived