NOS Excursion questions

We are sailing on the Navigator this November and I am looking for some excursion info.....tried the excursion boards but didn't find what I was looking for so I thought I'd try here with my fellow RCI cruisers. We're stopping in San Juan, Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. In San Jaun, has anyone done the Rain Forest tour? Which beaches in the other 3 ports offer jet ski/seadoo rentals, and does anyone know if you can rent mo-peds or scooters at any of the ports as we'd like to tour around ourselves. Any info is greatly appreciated! :)

Sherlynn~ I know how it is with no responses ,wish I can answer you but we just shopped and hung out in St.Thomas. We went to the Atlantis in Nassau, the straw market and ended at Senor Frogs. We took the water taxi to the Atlantis. We couldn't use their beach but went to the beach next door and it was just OK the did have jet ski rentals there. The straw market was really hot and the people were really pushy and then a rat ran across the floor in front of me and that was it for me. I'm not sure I would get off the boat in Nassau again if we go East again. We wanted to go to Megans beach in St Thomas but it was raining when we got there so we decieded to just shop around and then had drinks somewhere. Hopefully someone will give you help with what you need and if you know of a great beach in Grand Cayman let me know I can't get much help on that one!

Archived