Opinions wanted of Carnival Celebration Cakes

theos on the go

We are going to go on the Liberty to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I am thinking about ordering a cake to be served at our table at dinner.

Has anyone ordered a special occasion cake?

I noticed that there are two types: Vanilla with strawberry cream and Chocolate with chocolate cream.

Do they actually taste good or are they more of a decoration? (They look pretty)

In your opinion which one tastes better.

Thanks for all your opinions! :)

I have tasted both - and prefer the vanilla w/strawberry, but the chocolate is pretty good, too. (Tablemates have shared their cakes with me, but I've never ordered one.) As the waiters say, "Hoppy Onnobersy"!

I have tasted both - and prefer the vanilla w/strawberry, but the chocolate is pretty good, too. (Tablemates have shared their cakes with me, but I've never ordered one.) As the waiters say, "Hoppy Onnobersy"!

;) thanks I was wondering about these...I prefre vanilla anything and DH loves chocolate....wonder if they do a half and half :rolleyes:

Theos,

Here is my review of the specialty cake that I promised you.

First of all, let me start out by saying that deserts in the dining room are all very good.

I ordered the large chocolate cake (heart shaped) and it served all eight of us with a couple of pieces left over. They added a personalized message on top. The cake had three layers and was very moist.

Up until dessert on our last dinner, which was souffle, this was probably (according to my wife) the best dessert. You shouldn't be disapointed by ordering a cake.

Congratulations on 25 years and have a wonderful cruise!!!

• 3 months later...
We are going to go on the Liberty to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I am thinking about ordering a cake to be served at our table at dinner.

Has anyone ordered a special occasion cake?

I noticed that there are two types: Vanilla with strawberry cream and Chocolate with chocolate cream.

Do they actually taste good or are they more of a decoration? (They look pretty)

In your opinion which one tastes better.

Thanks for all your opinions! :)

Have had both. I prefer the Vanilla and Strawberry to the chocolate though. But I am not a big time chocolate fan. Friends got it for me for my Birthday. But I had the Vanilla Strawberry for an Anniversary and Yummo.

Archived