Email Notification

sallyb

You're not the only one!

A tip I picked up from someone around here is to go to the user options page - it'll show which of the posts you subscribe to have had a new post added! I'm using that to keep up with my posts until the e-mail notifications are up and running again.

Another little tip. You can create folders for your subscriptions. For instance, I'm looking for Alaska information and any time I find a thread I want to save about Alaska, I click subscribe and save it to my Alaska folder. I actually prefer to save everything at my User CP page instead of cluttering up my email box. Plus it keeps everything in one place. :)

I'm with you all as well. It was so good to login into your email and see all the post to your threads. I get more email from cc than friends anymore.;)

The above poster is correct, that's how the only way I can find to keep up with the threads I'm interested in.

I really do like what they have done so far and when all is well, we want remember having these problems. The first time I logged in and saw all these changes I about died, I thought I would never get my clock etc back or learn to post with all the new stuff we have. One thing I love is the choice to make you print larger. After a long day at work looking at a computer all day and then here on the boards half the night, my eyes were watering and weak.

:D

Archived