Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab

debbie48

I made reservations directly through Dolphin Discovery for the Snorkel and Swim Adventure for $99, it was $169 through the ship. The excursion through the ship would have included transportation and admission to the park. So I figure I'm saving about $38 by booking it on my own. I also was able to choose my time slot which was important to me. When they sent me my conformation it had the following info:

From the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS in Cozumel, take a taxi to Chankanaab National Park and check-in no later than 9:30 AM. Please allow at least 15 MINUTES to get there, in order to arrive on time. The taxi should cost approximately US$10 one-way.

Chankanaab National Park opens at 8am and Dolphin Discovery opens at 9am. Please remember that there is an entrance fee of US$12.00 per adult, and US$6.00 per child age 3 – 11, to Chankanaab National Park. Bring along towels and a change of clothes, if you would like, as we have a shower and changing rooms. Small lockers for personal belongings are also available for program participants. Please be sure to bring your credit card for verification at check-in, and for any extra expenses.

Archived