Here to watch the CONQUEST come in again!

Now, we only have to watch her 10 more times from home. That 11th time I will be on that dock with a MIMOSA!! I am so ready for this vacation! Well, I think that I will take Mr. Mustwork to Cracker Barrel for breakfast! Talk soon Robb! Have a great day all -- See ya here at 4 ish for debark?

When I cruise for holiday, that is one of the best oarts of the cruise for me...

I love to fly into the departing city the day before, get up at 3:00 am, go to the port and watch the ship arrive. It is always so peaceful watching them at that time in the morning.

** Bringing a cup of coffee helps too ** :)

I didn't see her come in, but I just got up to take a peek at her. I will watch her leave this afternoon. I will be on her next Sunday and can't wait! This long year of waiting has finally dwindled down to one more week!:)

I love waching her come in too. It is so bittersweet now though...

I saw her "in person" the past two weeks, as I drove down to Galveston twice in the past two weeks (1200 mile round trips each). The first was to get marriage license and shop for clothes with my fiancee. the second, last Sunday, was our wedding day. She works on the conquest, and now I have to watch the ship this week from the webcam, missing her like crazy. I'll go see her next week, then only a few more weeks 'till her contract is over.

I've only been able to get up that early on a Sunday once (about a month ago) to see her come in. She came in backwards that morning. Did she do that today too? I was just wondering if that's a normal thing for her? I'll be back this evening to watch her leave as I do EVERY Sunday! Only 29 more Sundays for us...:D

4:38 and still in port. Doesn't look like they have started to untie yet.

I missed the mornings activities, but am trying to watch her leave.

Mustwork, & all the rest - can't wait til we are all on her 84 more days

Skiorcruise:

Well she just left an hour late. I wonder why. Our turn is coming up sonner then you think.

Robb

I've been watching for several weeks. Seems she runs late more often than not.

Just read KSGal's review 6/4-6/11. She arrived at terminal around 2 pm and it took 90 minutes to board. Wondering if that contributes to the problem.

Our flights get to IAH at about noon. With transfer time, we will probably arrive around 2 pm and I don't look forward to a 90-minute wait for boarding as I just had knee replacement surgery. Well I do have 12 more weeks before boarding so let's hope they can speed up the process someway.

Archived