Just back from the June 11th Valor

Adam185

Thanks for the review, My wife and I, along with 2 other couples in our mid 20's are going on the Valor On Jul 9, 06 and cant wait! 9 more days. I do have a question for those of you who have been on Valor on the western carib. cruise. We have booked 2 excursions thus far. Capt. Bryans 3 stop snorkle/ stingray tour in grand cayman and carnivals tour to Xantunich (sp?) in Belize. Can anyone recommend what the 6 of us should do while in Costa Maya and Roatan? So far we are going to treat them both as beach days. any advise is appreciated Thanks!:D

FOR CURTIS6978

Im on the same sailing as you.. come on over to the roll call board for Valor July 9 and check out all our posts; You are so welcome to join our meet & greet from cruise critics. We are meeting sunday at 5pm at the atrium bar & monday 3pm at the atribum lobby bar.

I also happen to be on Capt Bryans Buccaneer tour, same as you, 3 snorkel spots. So Ill be your neighbor on that trip.

For Costa Maya: There is a fabulous resort to the right of pier. It has a fantastic beach. Its called Chac-Chi. We are planning on spending a nice day swimming and relaxing on that beach. It wont cost you a cent, except for what every drinks or food you buy. You can see the posts about this place on the Costa Maya board...its called..The resort next to the pier. FYI, the pier owners will try to tell you not to go there because that person did not sell out to them, but, alot of cruise critic members go there and the crew from the ships..its a hidden jewel.

Roatan: I booked Victor Bodden tours. He will take you anywhere on the island and stay with you the entire day. I plan on going to the beach for a few hours, a visit to the Iguana farm and some general sightseeing. He is highly recommended.

Ask me more questions if you like. Join our roll call for July 9!

Thanks alot for the info Starz. I guarntee you we will not be hard to miss all three of the guys are over 6'2, I am 6'6" 290lbs bald head... probably the sexiest man on the ship! lol:p And the other guy is 6'5, so just look for the three tall guys and im sure it will be us!

From the boards i see alot of people recommend just hopping on the bus and going into town and relaxing for costa maya.

As for Roatan, a few of our group want to go to a monkey farm or something? Im not sure...

Since Adam and I shared a roll call, I will say this: He can no longer post from work. I'm guessing that he just got busy and has forgot all about us! :(

I was anxious to hear his "thorns", since we had such a terrific cruise. I'm ready to go back! LOL

Archived