Latitudes Bonus Rewards Program

calmac

When we were on the Dawn in April the Latitudes team were heavily promoting the Latitudes Bonus Rewards Program. At the time it was only available on the Dawn and the Jewel. Has it now been rolled out to other ships in the fleet?

I'm only asking because I haven't heard anyone mention it recently and we're due to sail on the Dream next month.

Here's a link to a past thread explaining the program. I'm not sure it's available fleetwide yet, but it's pretty good info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=293804&highlight=latitudes+bonus

BTW-When we bought into it on the Jewel, we got a $50 OBC for the cruise we were on and a $550 coupon to be used on our next cruise. We had one year to book, and the cruise is to be within 3 years. There are other perks, but those are the ones I considered biggest. We bought into the gold level which cost us $500

-Monte

Here's a link to a past thread explaining the program. I'm not sure it's available fleetwide yet, but it's pretty good info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=293804&highlight=latitudes+bonus

BTW-When we bought into it on the Jewel, we got a $50 OBC for the cruise we were on and a $550 coupon to be used on our next cruise. We had one year to book, and the cruise is to be within 3 years. There are other perks, but those are the ones I considered biggest. We bought into the gold level which cost us $500

-Monte

It is not available fleetwide, yet. Only offered when cruising on the Dawn and Jewel.

We sat in on the presentation back in February while we were on the Jewel, and were tempted to buy into the more expensive plan (I think it costs $2,900 or so). The CD at the time, Mike, was really pushing the program without giving more than basic details. So I stood up and asked what happened if we purchased one of the plans (you had to do it on the ship, so we had only a few days to decide) and then changed our minds. Was there a refund policy? The answer was a resounding "NO! You buy it and you own it. No refunds available."

I then figured that I'd pass on my thought of putting up $2,900 on a whim only to learn, as a number of NCL Latitudes members have already learned, that there are number of glitches in the program. We'll be on the new Pearl in February, and perhaps they'll be offering the Latitudes Bonus program at that time. In the meantime, I'm glad that I restrained my urge to toss $2,900 into the NCL kitty on an untested program. And besides, I wasn't convinced last February that the benefits offered were all that great. We'll see! :)

Jack

Archived