Aruba - Scuba & Snorkeling on same trip?

CVL105

Wondering if anyone knows of any companies that provide snorkeling and scuba on one trip? My brother and I want to go scuba diving but would also like our parents and grandparents to come along and go snorkeling too. If anyone knows of anything like this I would appreciate the information.

Thanks! :D

I have been looking for the same thing. It boils down to if you are willing to charter out the entire boat. If you have a big enough party, they might let you. Most dive shops would rather take divers since they can charge more. And most people who run snorkeling trips are not equiped or insured to carry divers.

You can try these guys. I dove with them a few years ago and will likely use them again this Dec.

www.searuba.com

Mike

I've been on snorkel excursions with scuba divers also.. check with the shore excursion desk .. some of their trips may include both.. or check on websites for diving/snorkeling in the ports you will be visiting.. most have email addresses.. it was really neat, as looking down you could see the divers below you

Archived