Celebration Review

kellyteach02

Hello everyone! My husband and I are back from our first cruise on the Celebration on 6/12. We had a blast!! The weather was a little rainy on the way out of Jacksonville, but after that, it was nothing but sunshine! The room we had was an ocean view, which was GREAT. We were on the Empress deck. Our cabin steward was ok - nothing to brag about. We ate dinner at the late seating every night. Prasong was our head waiter and he was GREAT! The food was sooo yummy. I didn't particularly care for the lobster, so I got a steak instead. The service was awesome the whole time.

The food in the wheelhouse grill was good. Breakfast was the best. the pizza was also really good.

We played Bingo every day - never won anything.:rolleyes: Oh well! It was still fun.

Key West was nice. We had never been there before, so we just went exploring. The Blond Giraffe has the BEST Key lime pie on a stick!!!

Nassau was amazing. We went on the Catamaran snorkel - GREAT excursion. We also went shopping at the straw market and got a taxi to Atlantis. Atlantis was pretty - but we had more fun wandering around the shops.

Overall, this was a GREAT trip. If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them! I got some great advice from these message boards!

Kelly:)

Glad you had fun on the Celebration! DH and I are trying to decide if we'll make it to our December Celebration cruise or if we'll have to book another before then! :)

Welcome to your new addiction... cruising is a lifestyle!:D

Hello everyone! My husband and I are back from our first cruise on the Celebration on 6/12. We had a blast!! The weather was a little rainy on the way out of Jacksonville, but after that, it was nothing but sunshine! The room we had was an ocean view, which was GREAT. We were on the Empress deck. Our cabin steward was ok - nothing to brag about. We ate dinner at the late seating every night. Prasong was our head waiter and he was GREAT! The food was sooo yummy. I didn't particularly care for the lobster, so I got a steak instead. The service was awesome the whole time.

The food in the wheelhouse grill was good. Breakfast was the best. the pizza was also really good.

We played Bingo every day - never won anything.:rolleyes: Oh well! It was still fun.

Key West was nice. We had never been there before, so we just went exploring. The Blond Giraffe has the BEST Key lime pie on a stick!!!

Nassau was amazing. We went on the Catamaran snorkel - GREAT excursion. We also went shopping at the straw market and got a taxi to Atlantis. Atlantis was pretty - but we had more fun wandering around the shops.

Overall, this was a GREAT trip. If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them! I got some great advice from these message boards!

Kelly:)

Welcome back kellyteach02, Dh and I were on the cruise before yours. It was threating rain when we got off so we figured that you guys would get some wet stuff. Glad you enjoyed your cruise. VIVA CELEBRATION!!

ljchris1990

Archived