Anyone lost luggage

nickles12

Porters, contracted by Crystal, failed to empty one luggage bay on a bus in Montreal, and several of us did not get all our bags until the next day, in Quebec City. Crystal did send us a bottle of champagne and flowers as a sign of contrition (we did catch them in a lie - they tried to say the airline lost the bags -but we saw them go on the Crystal chartered bus!)

In Vancouver, some dolt picked up one of my bags in error, and transported it as far as the entrance of the luggage area before realizing his error (check the damned name tags!). He set it down, and continued on his way. A Princess contract employee helped me locate it.

Has anyone lost their luggage aboard the ship where the ship or airline can't find it and what did you do and has anyone had problems with using the easy fly program?

I lost mine on the NCLA-POH, they were suppose to take it to the airport from the ship then from airport to hometown, first put wrong # with my name on it, 2 bags made it the other didn't now have to go through my homeowners ins. so NCL wins everytime when they lose a bag. My question is has anyone lost luggage while cruising on any ship and if you got it back how long did it take for you to get it back

Archived