Any ideas for excursions in Kauai?

laraoke2

We are going on thePOH in less than 2 weeks!!!! When we are in Kauai we are doing the zip n' dip at Princeville. This is the tour we had plan BEFORE anything else. It sounds amazing. You do 6 ziplines than have a lunch and swim time at a private waterfall fed pond, then 2 more ziplines. 4.5 hours long. We booked through www.alohaislandfun.com it was only $112.00 perperson! Good luck.

We are renting a car ( jeep wrangler ) through Thrifty, 2 days only $90 ! On day 2 we are going beach hunting with the revealed books. Get them!!! Hope this helps:p

Last time I was on Kauai I was not on a cruise but by recommendation of a friend I hiked the Napali Coast which was by far the highlight of my trip. I am booked on POAM for November and I plan on doing it again by renting a car. Your ship will cruise by the cliffs on the second day but hiking it is awesome. It took us most of the day to go in only two (2) miles and come out. You need a permit to go any further than that, but it's the most beautiful thing you'll ever see.

Archived