Let Me Be The First - Gem Inaugural 2007

FundyGirl

This was an early birthday present for me. My husband booked this while we were on the Spirit in August. My birthday is in November so we will actually be on the ship for my birthday. I am looking forward to this. :D

My wife & I will be on the new ship Pearl in Feb., 2007 and plan to book on the Gem in Feb., 2008. Can anyone here tell me what the price is now on an inside cabin on lower deck 4 is at the present time. I can't seem to find it on NCL's site.

We always book the lowest price inside cabin early and as past cruises on NCL(7 cruises) usually get 2 upgrades to deck 8. That is what we did on the pearl. Booked (and paid for) inside on deck 4 and got 2 upgrades to inside on deck 8. Thanks.

Charles

2-96 Sovereign of the Seas

2-97 Norwegian Crown

2-98 Norwegian Wind

2-02 Monarch of the Seas

2-03 Norwegian Sun

2-04 Norwegian Sky

3-05 Norwegian Spirit

2-06 Norwegian Star

2-07 Norwegian Pearl

My wife & I will be on the new ship Pearl in Feb., 2007 and plan to book on the Gem in Feb., 2008. Can anyone here tell me what the price is now on an inside cabin on lower deck 4 is at the present time. I can't seem to find it on NCL's site.

Charles

Cat K the lowest $748 pp with insurance

Invoice ItemGuest 1Guest 2All Guests

GOVERNMENT TAX 79.46 79.46 158.92

INSURANCE 89.00 89.00 178.00

NCF 165.00 165.00 330.00

VOYAGE FARE 414.00 414.00 828.00

Guest Total747.46 747.46 1,494.92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Better get tickets to Spain :mad:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_110906

On October 28, November 9 and 21, the ship will sail three 12-day cruises roundtrip from Barcelona calling in Malaga (Grenada), Spain; Casablanca and Agadir, Morocco; Arrecife and Las Palmas in the Canary Islands; Lisbon, Portugal; Cadiz (Sevilla), Spain, Gibraltar; and Palma, Majorca, Spain. The ship will sail a transatlantic cruise from Barcelona to Boston on December 3.

• 1 month later...

These are the current early trips available in Europe for the gem, There may be another 1-2 day trip to come depending on the schudule for completion.(Dover should be ok for this time of year so less likely to be changed to Southampton like the pearl was)

Sat 10/06/07 2-Day WEEKEND GETAWAY (Dover-Amsterdam-Dover)

Mon 10/8/07 11-Day IBERIA AND THE MEDITERRANEAN (Dover-Barc. repo.)

Fri 10/19/07 2-Day WEEKEND GETAWAY CE

Sun 10/21/07 7-Day WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN

Followed by the 3 12n then the Trans to Boston in Dec.

We will be checking for the price drop for the first 2n(will leave open) and are looking at our other options for an early Gem cruise after the success of the Pearl trip.

BY the time the first trip out of NY the ship will be well run in at this rate.

• 1 month later...
Better get tickets to Spain :mad:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_110906

On October 28, November 9 and 21, the ship will sail three 12-day cruises roundtrip from Barcelona calling in Malaga (Grenada), Spain; Casablanca and Agadir, Morocco; Arrecife and Las Palmas in the Canary Islands; Lisbon, Portugal; Cadiz (Sevilla), Spain, Gibraltar; and Palma, Majorca, Spain. The ship will sail a transatlantic cruise from Barcelona to Boston on December 3.

looks like we will be planning the cruise on oct 21, we had planned to travel to italy for another ground trip but this will be just as nice. plus I wan to see my husband bowl 200+ while ay sea...he cant wait

Archived