how is the arial tram tour with carnival?

musicmansmom

when we get to colon there are not any of carnivals tours that excite me ( the prices are very high ) except perhaps the airial tram ride. if you have taken this tour it is it worth the price. do you see anything besides the tops of trees or is that about all there is to take pix of?? also, have any of you just stayed on the ship here and had a relaxing day onboard ??. thanks for any help

We did this tour two years ago while on the Carnival Spirit. You get to see a lot of the country on the bus ride out there and back. The tram ride was enjoyable. Yes, you see lots of trees, but you see some wildlife (not guaranteed). Half way through, you get off the tram and there is a tall tower you can go up to view the Panama Canal and watch the ships. You won't see any locks from here, just part of the canal. The tower has ramps, not stairs, and there are benches all along the way to sit, if you need/want to. Then you get back on the tram and return to the starting point. We are doing the same cruise in April on the Legend. This time we are going to do the tram in Costa Rica.

thanks for letting me know it is more interesting than i thought it would be . i might be something for me to consider for the tour in colon. it would be pretty cool to be above the trees and look down at everything.

Archived