Quebec City By Foot - Teaser Available

Hello!

I live near Quebec City and I will write a detailed review of things to do in Quebec City. I plan on posting the link sometimes this weekend but there is a teaser available at http://jp2001-travel.blogspot.com/

Please note that it is not the final version and some parts of this could be relocated/edited/removed from the final text.

THANK YOU for a great article!! I can't wait for your next entry! We'll be in Quebec in October, 2006, and this will go into my "things to do in Canada" file! We already have some excursions booked, but I really wanted to do a full day of exploring in Quebec, mainly on foot.

FYI, since you asked, your command of the English language is superb! Your punctuation, (which seems to be a lost art these days!), is excellent!

Writing only has one t (could've been a typo)! Once again, you've written a really interesting and helpful article. Thanks for being so generous with your time and knowledge of such a wonderful city!

Randy

Hi!

Another part of my blog about Quebec city as been posted.

If you like my blog, what would make me happy is if you could do a blog talking about your city and send me the link at jplamondon2001@hotmail.com or posting it here. I like to travel and it would be great to have first hand information. If you don't want to do that, it's ok but I would appreciate if you could post on this thread when you come back from your cruise and tell me what was usefull and what was not useful for you from my blog. Please, don't forget to tell me if you liked Quebec City, that would be the best reward for me.

I will post other sections in this blog in the next days or weeks.

Did I scare you all with my requests?

Don't worry, you don't have to do any of this even if you read my blog.

If you did read it, do you think you will use some of the information it contains?

Thank you to all of you for your kind comments, I was worried I had scared you all :D

Daryeann, you were very unlucky to get snow in October, don't worry (and don't scare everyone else) it is not the norm even out here in Canada! :D

The Notre Dame sight and sound show seems very interesting but I have not seen it myself.

I had a good idea of what to say in my blog but I wanted to test it. Last Friday, I went to the cruise ship terminal area and started my walk from there, taking notes. It's a good thing that I did that because I didn't know the Promenade des Gouverneurs stairs were closed for the season and I would have recommended them but since closed, I was able to find another interesting itinerary.

It is also the reason why I haven't posted the second part of my blog yet. I want to test the activities I will suggest (except for the guided tours, I didn't take the time to try them all).

Archived