Is capacinno included for free after dinner?

Blossum

Hi:

Cappacino has always been free with/after dinner on every cruise we have been on.....NCL, RCCL, Cunard. It is something my wife and I look forward to when we are cruising.

It's been free on Carnival and NCL ships, but not on Princess.

Hi:

Cappacino has always been free with/after dinner on every cruise we have been on.....NCL, RCCL, Cunard. It is something my wife and I look forward to when we are cruising.

We were charged around $3.00 (in the regular dining room) for cappacino on RCCL's Explorer this past November. Looking forward to having it included on NCL this November! :D

~Connie

We were charged around $3.00 (in the regular dining room) for cappacino on RCCL's Explorer this past November. Looking forward to having it included on NCL this November! :D

~Connie

Me too. The Poster who says that RC was free shows his last RC cruise as almost 10 years ago... Times they are changing. Its included in the dining rooms on NCL and extra pretty much everywhere and other criuse lines . If you order it in a lounge or in the cafe you pay extra....and I found it as good as any place else....people wpuld complain if they got caviar that it was the wrong kind...you know the right kind that doesn't taste salty or fishy :)

smeyer418

No one ever said that cappuccinos were free on RCCL. They said it costs three dollars. Too much reading to do I bet you missed that.

When you say they have lattes, what kind do they offer? I love mocha lattes do they have those or is it just a plan old latte. Also I love hot chocolate and that is a good runner up to the mocha lattee. Is that free with dinner too or is there a charge? I will be on the Pride of Hawaii if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Hi:

This doesn't say free on RCCL? I guess someone didn't read the one I did...

Ok....I should have said when we were on RCCL it was free. smeyer418 was correct...I was on RCCL over 10 years ago. My more recent cruises were on NCL and cappuccinos were free in the dining rooms.

Now...what about Ice Coffee?

Archived