N618 - Cruise Review - long

whoa!!! I hope nobody got hurt...but it's all part of the "fun" right?

Hey, how could I see if someone is online? Is there a way to chat with the people here.....just wondering.....If yes, how can I do that?

Hi Discovery. Example if someone on line. I came into this thread and read it. Next to your name is a big dot. Yours was glowing---you are on line. Dot dark----You are not on line. Iam not sure if there is another way but if there is some one will tell us. I have only been on this site since feb so still learning lots. What state are you in? Have you done much cruising? Have you found this board VERY ADDICTIVE?

Hi Discovery. Example if someone on line. I came into this thread and read it. Next to your name is a big dot. Yours was glowing---you are on line. Dot dark----You are not on line. Iam not sure if there is another way but if there is some one will tell us. I have only been on this site since feb so still learning lots. What state are you in? Have you done much cruising? Have you found this board VERY ADDICTIVE?

hi Suexxx, I haven't been to a cruise yet but my family have plans already.

This board is definitely VERY ADDICTIVE!!! I wanna chat directly with those who already cruised with the Sun as I have so many questions...:p

Wanted to also ask about the waiters from the Philippines...:rolleyes:

I am actually from Canada....but planning to go to Sydney for this particular cruise.

Hi Discovery. You can always start a new thread with aheading about what you are looking for. Ask as many questions as you want. One of the cruise family(that's what I call them) will answer you. I have asked so much and have always been given great advise. DH and I do our 1st cruise next Feb on the Pacific Sun. Flying from melbourne. I love flying and I am sure WE will love Cruising. suexxx:)

This board is definitely VERY ADDICTIVE!!! I wanna chat directly with those who already cruised with the Sun as I have so many questions...:p

Wanted to also ask about the waiters from the Philippines...:rolleyes:

I am actually from Canada....but planning to go to Sydney for this particular cruise.

Discovery, gee I could have rung you while I was in Canada. If you have messenger, skype or yahoo etc I am happy to set up a time and perhaps you, me and Keepcruising (Sun veteran) could chat.

• 1 year later...
There were 2 deaths on board and 1 broken leg not to mention the medical team that was flown in from sydney for a man who had a heart attack - his friend who had to accompany him was offered a free cruise.

there were deaths?! how come no one else seems surprised and how come this was not bigger news?

there were deaths?! how come no one else seems surprised and how come this was not bigger news?

I dont think heart attacks for aver 70s counts as a very reportable death on a cruise ship :eek: And I dont think it was even a surpirse to those who departed .

Wow that seems like years ago !

Jen2

Archived