pre registration ?

kevinsmom

hi,

maybe i am just paranoid but i have a question. i am going on the dawn july 25 w/10 people, we have 4 staterooms and i pre-registered online. so when i go on to the reservation number and it has each person listed as registered, am i to assume that it means that they really are? i mean i don't have to call NCL to check right? if it says registered, it should mean that right? i know, paranoid!! but i thought i read a thread once where someone said he registered all of his family members online and it turned out that some of them never got registered and he had to actually call NCL..

thanks,

The pre-registration will save you time in line when preparing to board. Yes, I too would assume all parties are registered. Make sure you print out the pre-registration and carry it with you. If the registration form has to be filled out again at the port, at least you'll have the info right at hand and it'll make for a speedier boarding.

If it does say registered, then the person should be. Just click on the name and see if all the info is there that you entered. The problems with people not being preregistered is when NCL was making changes to their system. Always print up a copy of the preregistrations, just incase!

We registered about 3 times on-line and even faxed copies or our registration twice to NCL. Our travel agent was notified about 6 times that hadn't preregistered (she was actually notified two days after we were actually on the cruise that were'nt registered!) We took a copy with us, but nobody ever asked to see it. I'm not sure what good the preregistration does other than allow you to book shore excursions.

Have a great cruise!

I just finished Advanced Registration for both of our upcoming cruises. The system worked just fine and found out when doing the second registration that the system actually imported all data from the first one. The only information I needed to add was passport numbers, etc. This system is so much better than the old one. I also printed copies for our records. Will review one more time approx two weeks before departure for my peace of mind.

I just finished Advanced Registration for both of our upcoming cruises. The system worked just fine and found out when doing the second registration that the system actually imported all data from the first one. The only information I needed to add was passport numbers, etc. This system is so much better than the old one. I also printed copies for our records. Will review one more time approx two weeks before departure for my peace of mind.

This is the old system. It works so much better then the "new" system that replaced it for the last 6 months. Many times new is not better.

I think when we sailed NCL, we did the pre-reg, but then were told to fill out our forms at the check out desk because none of the online stuff went through. We kind of didn't expect that. Keep in mind this was ~2 years ago.

-Brian

Relax. Pre-registration is no big deal. If it made it through and they have it great, if not, it takes very little time to complete and they won't leave you standing on the dock with your papers in hand!!!! We've had pre-registration work sometimes and sometimes not with different cruise lines. If you really want to speed things up with NCL, being a Latitudes member is the best way to get on board fast.

I preregistered about 6 months ago and have been wondering if all was okay, but I didn't know they changed the system back. However, I just checked after reading this thread and we are both registered! One less think on my mind to worry about. I really like the system the way it is now.

Emi

Archived