too late to book shore excursions

happylady

You may also book your excursions from your room by using the interactive TV. It's simple to use & the instructions are on the back of the shore excursion price list. We did this on our 5/20 Glory cruise & had no problem getting scheduled for Belize cave tubing.

You may also book your excursions from your room by using the interactive TV. It's simple to use & the instructions are on the back of the shore excursion price list. We did this on our 5/20 Glory cruise & had no problem getting scheduled for Belize cave tubing.
Depends on the ship. I don't think the older ships like Fantasy have this option available.

When we cruised on the Fantasy last year, we could not prebook our excursions and they did not let us do it on the tv either. We were afraid our excursion would sell out right away, and I don't think we went till after the muster drill. But we got both our excursions with no problems. Have a great trip!!!!!!! :D

Sensation doesnt have the fun vision.. so you want to visit the excursion desk when it opens.

I've found that purchasing the shore excursions through the independent operators directly save a ton of $$ and you go on the exact same excursions as your cruisemates :)

We did book independently on our last cruise. When I did a search on the internet for this type of excursion, it was the same price on one website and $10 less on another but with less "perks." Believe me, I'm all for saving a few bucks....more to spend on other things!:rolleyes:

You may also book your excursions from your room by using the interactive TV. It's simple to use & the instructions are on the back of the shore excursion price list. We did this on our 5/20 Glory cruise & had no problem getting scheduled for Belize cave tubing.[/quote

We were on the Destiny in May and asked about the interactive TV for some strange reason this is being phased out. It is only left on two ships. This is what I was told when I inquired at the purser's desk about not being about to look at my S&S account, excursions, etc. Seems like they are going backward instead of forward with technology but I am sure they have their reasons.

Archived