Newbie Intro

Hello! I'm a newbie to the Cruise Critic website & forums.

My name is Melenie and I live in Phoenix, Arizona with my husband Matt and our two dogs, DJ and Pasta. We just went on RCL's 4-Night Baja Mexico Cruise (Los Angeles, San Diego, Catalina Island, Ensenada, Los Angeles). It was my first cruise, and I had a great time! I've submitted my review, but it hasn't been published yet.

We just made our deposit for our next cruise. We will be sailing on the Rhapsody of the Seas on May 20-27, 2007. This is a Western Caribbean Cruise leaving from Galveston, TX. Ports of call are Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya, and Progreso. Right now there are five of us in my family going, and we're trying to get more people onboard.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Hello! I'm a newbie to the Cruise Critic website & forums.

My name is Melenie and I live in Phoenix, Arizona with my husband Matt and our two dogs, DJ and Pasta. We just went on RCL's 4-Night Baja Mexico Cruise (Los Angeles, San Diego, Catalina Island, Ensenada, Los Angeles). It was my first cruise, and I had a great time! I've submitted my review, but it hasn't been published yet.

We just made our deposit for our next cruise. We will be sailing on the Rhapsody of the Seas on May 20-27, 2007. This is a Western Caribbean Cruise leaving from Galveston, TX. Ports of call are Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya, and Progreso. Right now there are five of us in my family going, and we're trying to get more people onboard.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

This was the Monarch, right?

Welcome aboard Cruise Critic Melenie!

Disregard the few trouble makers here, and thanks for joining CC. We love the sea.......cruising........making friends, and swapping stories of the ships that we have sailed...........and hearing about the ones that we have not yet sailed.

It's also a great site for looking at foreign ports of call, and what to do see and do.

Tell us about your first cruise........sounds like on the Monarch of the Seas. Did you enjoy it??? What was the best part..for you??

Let us hear more..........and again, welcome aboard!!

Rick

Archived